This interactive program can be done as a presentation or in a longer workshop format.
The Magic of Three! includes:
- A discussion of where the magic of three appears in everyday life and why the number is so powerful
- Examples of how the magic of three is used in literature
- An explanation of how I used the magic of three to write my stories
- An interactive discussion of how the magic of three can be used to create characters, problems and plot structure
- Lots of time for questions which usually gets me talking about the writing and publishing process
- Optional book signing and sales
- The presentation lasts approximately 60 minutes and is appropriate for grades 3-7.
“Yolanda has a lovely manner with children and a gift for sharing her knowledge in a creative way. She welcomed and affirmed everyone’s ideas regardless of their cognitive or social-emotional development.”
– Bridget O’Malley, Rossland Summit School
“Her delivery of the idea of the Magic of Three related perfectly with my students. Her ideas were current, engaging and relatable to students of all abilities.”
– Mike Page, Glenmerry Elementary School
“Yolanda described the steps taken to publish a book, and the process and inspiration she uses. My class has since taken her magic of three methods to write their own stories and could not be more excited.”
– Ashley Reid, Fruitvale Elementary
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.